Hello welcome to www.TipTopGuru.com, this time I will share tips about SEO on How to Set a Custom Robot Tag Header Blog - Google Blogger Blog.
This is because you can not add a robot.txt file in blogger. Custom robot header tag itself serves to help search engines to determine which part of the blog you want to index and which parts you want to hide from Google search results.
For those who do not understand correctly I suggest not to tamper with this section and leave it as standard blogger. Because if one little of the blog or article my friend will be long indexed or even not indexed at all.
If you want to try it, just follow these steps:
- 1. Go to Blogger Dashboard and click on Settings
- 2. Then, click Search Preferences
- 3. There you will find crawlers and indexing and special headline robot tags
- 4. Then, select the Edit button and click Yes
- 5. After that adjust the settings with the image below
- 6. When done, click Save changes.
For More Information About header Read Below
- All - Allows search engines to index all pages and blog content.
- Noindex - Not allow search engines to display this page in search results and does not show "Cached" links in search results.
- Nofollow - This tag does not allow search engines to follow links on this page.
- None - This tag has a value equivalent to the noindex, nofollow tag.
- Noarchive - Does not allow search engines to show "Cached" links in search results.
- Nosnippet - Search engines are not allowed to show snippets of description in search results for this page.
- Noodp - This tag does not allow search engines to use metadata from the Open Directory Project for titles or snippets displayed for this page.
- Notranslate - Search engines are not allowed to offer translations of this page in search results.
- Noimageindex - Images contained on this page, are not allowed to be indexed by search engines.
- Unavailable after Page - will not be displayed in search results after the specified date / time. Date / time must be set in RFC 850 format.